GENERAL AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE
Needing Some Aircraft Maintenance?
Aircraft & Engine Overhauls
Electrical & Mechanical Trouble shooting / Fault Finding
Turbine Engine Desalinization and Power Recovery Wash.
Propeller Balancing, Turbine Engine Vibrational Analysis
Rotorcraft track and balance.
Oxygen and Nitrogen service.
Structural Repair and Modifications.
Interior Installs and Repair.
Window Inspections and Replacement.
Tire Change and Wheel Inspections.
Routine and Unscheduled Maintenance.
Standard Hourly Maintenance Rate
Battery Testing & Servicing
The BC-8000 has been designed to provide the operator with a cost effective battery charger and capacity tester in one unit.
For use on Nickel Cadmium or Lead Acid Batteries.
Capacity Tester Features:
• Adjustable constant current load in 0.1 Ampere increments from 0.5 Ampere to 15 Ampere (+/- 1.5%)
• Adjustable constant current load in 1.0 Ampere increments from 15 Ampere to 55 Ampere (+/- 1.0%)
• USB 2.0 port for PC connection
• BC Report Utility software for hard copy printout of test results
• Adjustable output from 3.0 to 36.0 Vdc
• Adjustable output amperes from 0.05 to 25 Adc
• Constant voltage (CV) or constant current (CC) charge
• Adjustable charge time from 1-999 min
• Single or two step charge routine
• Universal AC power input 90~264vac (47 to 64Hz)
• 10mv voltage resolution 4 line LCD display
• Over temperature protection
• Audio warning when capacity test is complete or if
the unit malfunctions
• Real time internal clock with battery backup
For use on Nickel Cadmium or Lead Acid Batteries
Battery Service - Deep Cycle Capacity Testing & Charging